Monday, October 6, 2008

Hair Trial Pics!!!

So Thursday evening (10/2) I went and had my hair trial with Marissa over at Uruku in Baytown. She did such an amazing job and I'm sooo happy with how it turned out!!! I bought the extensions for my hair and she put those in first. Then she curled all of my hair all over and then styled. It took about an hour and a half. I'm soo happy with the final product and I LOVE how my curls look with my veil on!!!! YAY!!! ONe good thing that's gone right thus far!!! WOOHOO!!

Here are my pics( my mom took the pics, God help her, and so they are not that great, and I don't have a good one of the back of it at all but I tried):

I like how my hair looks with the veil on, teehee :)

Back of hair with veil on

2 comments:

Melly said...

i love how the trial turned out! And the extensions look sooo real. Thanks for telling me where to find some and what kind. I'm trying to see how long my hair is by Jan when i go do my hair trial before i buy them. But more than likely after seeing yours, ill prob go with them.

Meg said...

I totally recommend getting them!! I'm planning on growing my hair out to (it grows pretty fast) but I mainly wanted them for added volume and body since my hair is pretty fine and thin. They are worth the money to me, and everyone who saw me in them (I wore them the next day to work) said they thought it was my real hair!!! that made me soo excited!! You just want to make sure you get the ones that already have the clip attached to it, so you don't have to sew them on! =)