Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good Lord....

I want to apologize severly on my lack of blogginess (i just made that up! hehe) I have been soo darn busy the past two months, I've barely have had time to breathe!!! AAACCCKK!! Anyways, sooo I'll try to give ya'll a quick run down of what all has been going on!!

1. The week after Thanksgiving I got a second job at Macys, to which as of right now I am still working, but trying to quit, but no one will answer the damn phone!!! =) That is seriously what has taken up my precious time and energy, but the weekly pocket change pay checks are always nice! =)

2. Brandon and I got a apartment!!! Well duplex really!! It is super cute and I will absolutely post pics!!! I moved in the week of New Years, and we just love it. He officially moves in after we are married, but of course he has his WWII museum all fixed and everything!

3. Christmas was an absolute blur!! It was a fantastic one though!!! Santa brought me the most beautiful Empire Red Kitchenaid Mixer I have ever seen!! I really cried when I saw and screamed too!! I named her Rita after Rita Hayworth!!

4. FI and I purchased our first firearm. He went to a gunshow and bought a .45 calibur. It's quite HUGE for a pistol, but that is what he wanted, and so now we have protection for us, you just never know what could happen. And no we don't live in a ghetto or anything, hehe. I'm wanting to get this cute little .38 something or other that is silver and has pink pearl hand grips. Of course, I only want it cause it's precious, but whatever =)

5. The wedding is coming around!! The invites were sent out The second week of January I think? lol and of course we still have some stragglers that we are getting out. We have so far invited 408!!! OMG!! WTH!! But alot are out of town, so who knows, we shall see.

6. I had my bridal shower this past weekend!! It was absolutely wonderful!!! My hostesses were amazing and put everything together soo nicely for me!! I loved it!! There were a few things that could've gone better, i.e. the grooms mother and sister could've stayed longer than 25, minutes, but other than that it was great!!! We got soo much stuff!! I'll post pics of that too in a bit!

7. My dress is finally getting there. I took it to have a corset put in and bustle and have her add my moms veil to mine for my blusher. I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! It's still at the alterations place cause she had to take some boning out of the bodice because it was sticking up, but other than that it's perfect!!!

8. Brandon and I took our e-pics back in December. We took them on the Battleship Texas!! We had a blast doing it and we love our pics!! Lol Will also post those in a bit too!!

9. My wedding check list is finally dwindling. I have made soo many checks it's not even funny!! I guess I need to regroup and come up with a new list! My mom's friend Debbie has been staying at my parents house every monday night so she doesn't have to drive over an hour to go to work the next day and she has been helping us out tremendously!!! I'm wanting to get as much done now so that the last week I can relax and not worry about a thing!!!

Well I think that is all for now for my recap. I'll repost again with some pics of stuff for everyone to see!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Boom said...

Oooo...you have a live in helper one night a week? How do I get one of those? No, really, that's very sweet that she's been helping!