Wednesday, February 18, 2009

T-minus 10 days....and counting

Sooooo the wedding is 10 day, 10 DAYS AWAYS!!!! All the big stuff has been done. The last bridesmaids dress was purchased last night, HALLELUJAH!!! We are now finishing up the programs (150 done, 40 more to go!) and our aisle runner needs to be done and gifts need to be bought and bagged and thats pretty much it!!! I'm getting soo excited even though my mother is stressing me out. I love her to death but good lord she knows how to stress me out waaaay to much!!! I can't wait for this all to be over with and everything goes back to normal!!!

I still do need to get a card for Brandon for the wedding (i'm contemplating making him one, or going with a hallmark one, he loves it when I make him stuff, so I may just do that!). I also need to get a card for my parents and for my aunt and uncle who are doing our rehearsal dinner!!

I'm really nervous about the rehearsal. I hope that everyone pays attention and listens to what we want to have done. We ahve soo many people in our wedding party (mainly kids) but luckily their parents will be there, so hoepfully they will control their children, hehehehe :)

I still need to see if I can get brandons grandma to fix my petticoat. when I Had my bridals done a few weeks ago, I noticed that the hem was unravelling and it was all a hot mess!!! Soo that needs to be tended to, not that anyone would see it, but I would just feel better about it.

I feel bad lately cause I've been feeling like I've been griping at Brandon non stop, and I don't mean anything by it, I think I'm just stressed, and I'm gonna try to pay more attention to what I say to him. I don't want him to end up hating me after all this!!! hehe Not that he would. He does understand that I'm stressed out, thank goodness. He's such a great guy!!! I honestly feel like the luckiest gal in the world!!! I can't believe that I found someone that loves me as much as I love them and wants to be with me for the rest of our lives!!!!! It still amazes me everyday, and I just feel soo utterly blessed that we found each other, and are going to spend the rest of our lives together. We cannot wait!!!

No comments: