Thursday, August 28, 2008

And just to reitterate....

I'm soooo super excited that today is our 6 month mark!!!!! I can't believe it's actually here!! It seems like just yesterday was our 1 year mark!!!! My goodness time does fly!!!! I have soooooo much stuff to do, lemme try to break it down, and maybe I can use this to keep track:
  • Go pickout and order BM dresse
  • Buy invitations(can do now)
  • Mail out invitations(won't be until January 1 probably)
  • Get MOB dress
  • Order Flower girl dresses
  • Order tuxes for ring bearer and bell ringer
  • Make baskets for Flower girls
  • Get bells for Bell Ringers
  • DIY Aisle Runner
  • DIY unity candle (have stuff, just need to make!)
  • DIY Table runner(s) (have stuff just need to make!)
  • Programs
  • Candy buffet (needs jars and candy!)
  • Candy Buffet Banner (Need to get supplies and make, have image of what I'm gonna do)
  • Take E-pics
  • Take Bridal Pics
  • Take Boudoir Pics
  • Buy lingerie for mini-moon and for B-pics
  • buy my shoes, jewelry, etc.
  • order garter, bouquet wrap, and dress label
  • Meet with cake lady to discuss the cake (she's already booked
  • Meet with florist to finalize what we want
  • Meet with caterer/decorator to pick out centerpieces and other details
  • Buy BP stuff
  • Write vows
  • Meet with pastor for counseling
  • Hair/Makeup Trial with Marissa (trial will be done for bridal portraits so we dont' have to pay for an extra time)
  • Candy bags for buffet
  • candy scoops for buffet

I'm stopping, this list is making me depressed but also excited at the same time!!! I see it as a challenge and I'm gonna take it!!! hahaa =)

4 comments:

Mrs. Boom said...

Meg - it's all details!!! You'll get it done. Somehow, we all ewill. At least you are in good company!

Meagan said...

Meg, 6 months is plenty of time to do the little things, now that you have most of the big things out of the way. Plus, the little things are more fun and way less business-like than all the other things we've done so far. Good luck!!

The Pittsburgh Pair said...

Hey, date twin!

I am having bell ringers also...where are you getting your bells? I need some help with this to-do on my list as well, so let me know what you find and I will do the same for you.

I am picturing like old school bells the teachers used to use, like at least 4" tall. Is that what you are going with? Let me know!

Little Ol' Me said...

*happy dance*

when are we going to have our knottie DIY weekend??