Monday, August 25, 2008

Monogram oh monogram

OK, soooo Monograms have become like a favorite past time for me, hehe. I absolutely LOVE to create them!!! They are soo much fun and simple for me to do!!! So I just thought I'd show off a few of my creations and let ya'll see. We've also got to decide on which monogram we want for the wedding!!! I mean you can have more than one (i'm assuming, I wouldn't think there would be any kind of rule implicating otherwise) sooo it's our wedding, we can do what we want!!!! hehe

Without further ado, here are the monograms for FI and me.
This one I think is a possibility for our aisle runner, but I think it needs a little something extra on there.

I like this one cause it combines the first letters of our first names (overlapping the text boxes)










These are just a sampling of a few I have done, I will add more as I do them!!! =)

3 comments:

Mrs. Boom said...

I love them all but, for some reason am really liking the one with your names in the circle wiuh the dots - they would make great candy buffet labels :)

Meg said...

Thanks Jen!!! That's totally what I'm thinking too!!! =)

Little Ol' Me said...

wow, so good! i love how creative you are...someday you have to show me how to do it :)