Friday, August 1, 2008

OH! Quicky Diet Check IN and other schtuff

So I got up today with a horrible God-awful crick in my neck, but still went jogging!!! I jogged my 2.8 miles!! YAY This is my third time this week, and even though I feel tired now (its 3 something in the afternoon, your suppose to feel tired this time of day at work on a Friday) I just feel good about my body as a whole.
I can definitely feel my work in my hamstrings, they are tight a bit, that's fine though. I do not mind at all being sore from a work out of any kind, cause thats a good hurt! =) I'm hoping I'll wake my butt up manana and go jogging again, hopefully I can.

In wedding related news: I'm working on trying to finish up the STDs this weekend, hopefully I can get that done! YAY!! I called my dress store today and asked about me returning my petticoat, because I do not feel as if it giving off the fullness that I am wanting, well since I got it at a consignment store and the petticoat was a consignment piece, the only thing I could do is sell it again on consignment, which I don't want to do, bah!!! Sooooo I don't know, Maybe I can sell it on the knot or something or Ebay, get that money and apply it to the petticoat I need.
I also called Davids Bridal yesterday to ask about my BM dresses. I am wanting to pay $25 towards each gals dress and how could I go about doing this. Well they told me that what they would do is keep my credit card number on file and then whenever each gal ordered her dress, they would also charge me $25 and then the gal would only owe the balance or something. I don't know if this is is such a fool proof plan. I may need to investigate more
into it. =(


Motivational Pic o' the day:









1 comment:

Little Ol' Me said...

the frame box is SUPER easy. I will post the link to the site where I got the directions from on the feb. board :)